please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Blog to website transition and other news

Hello to any who are sticking with me during this lull.  I am once again trying to get back into the routine of posting regularly.  It is my sincere hope and goal to get my website up and running soon.

What is new for db visual arts?

I have begun a new facebook page that focuses on Greeting Cards with Scripture.
On this page I will be featuring artists who design beautiful cards and keep to
the theme of adding scripture or scriptural messages. It is off to a good start so please visit
it if you have a facebook page. Greeting Cards With Scripture
There is also a twitter page which will show the featured card links Twitter



I have added many more images to my gallery on Fine Art America.  Some are floral beauties, some whimsical, abstract and vintage.  Fine Art America produces high quality prints, canvases, metal prints and cardsPlease visit my galleries for some of these new prints  Fine Art America

I am still also on Zazzle with many stores, along with Greeting Card Universe and PrintBusinessCards.com  (see links on the sidebar of this blog)

Last but not least I have begun a new advertising campaign on one of my favorite sites
Backyard Diva   You will find the best in gardening tips, heirloom seeds and much, much more.  Check it out!

Well as usual this nite owl is way past needing some rest so I will leave you with this for today.

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
L.M. Montgomery


2 comments:

Mariana said...

Love your images, and have liked the FB page ... hope to see more of you here in the near future! :)

Denise Beverly said...

Thank you, I appreciate it very much. Love your work as well!!