please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scripture and Photography Calendar NEW on Zazzle

My first love in creating cards is to use my photography and choose Scripture to go with the image. I have just finished this 2013 Scripture Photography Calendar that does just that. Each month has one of my original photographs along with a Scripture verse that was chosen specifically for that photo. On the side and bottom are panels for writing additional notes you may have during the month. Beautiful, but also very functional. Photos were taken in Bristol, Tennessee with the exception of July, which was taken in Abingdon, Virginia. The images were replaced on this index sheet so you can see them more clearly, the calendar pages look blurry here but of course are not on the actual calendar. You can enlarge the photo, though visiting Zazzle will give you a better view. Also you can read the verses which are posted below the images here on the blog. Thank you for reading!

To visit my Zazzle store and see this calendar and more please follow this link: 

Jan. - Behold all things are made new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Feb. - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer to thee, and will look up. Psalm 5:3

Mar. - If I take the wings of the morning (from Psalm 139:9 though not stated on the photo)

Apr. - Direct me in the path of Your commandments. For in them I do delight. Psalm 119:35

May - The grass may wither, and the flower fade, but the Word of the Lord will endure forever. Isaiah 40:8

June - Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But desire fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12

July - Be still and know that I am God Psalm 46:10

August - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

September - He's the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star, He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul. (from the hymn Lily of the Valley by Charles W. Fry, 1881. Copyright: Public Domain)

Oct. - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven Ecclesiastes 3:1

Nov. - From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, the name of the Lord shall be praised. Psalm 113:3

Dec. - While the earth remains, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22

No comments: