please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Iconic Coney Island Images by Liza Dey Photography

I have heard of Coney Island almost all of my life.  It conjures up in my mind images of carnival lights and sounds, laughter, hot dogs and good times.

A fellow photographer I know has begun to make some of her wonderful Coney Island images available as prints, cards and gifts.

Please stop by and see some of her beautiful work from Coney Island and don't miss her photography of New York as well.  She has some very nice retro shots that will thrill the fans of Vintage art and photography.


Here are links to start you on your journey...



2 comments:

Liza Dey said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful write-up, Denise!

Denise Beverly said...

You are welcome Liza. Best of luck with your work.