please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Blog Carnival III from Greeting Card Universe Artists

Spirit Orbs with Whiskers
“As the days grow shorter and the nights cool...”
Bud & Tony, Betty Matsumoto-Schuch



Halloween Blog Carnival
“Halloween isn’t the pagan holiday that many think it is...”
I Love Cuttables, Cindy Johns



Ghost Time
“To be honest, I’m not into scary experiences...”
Aura2000, Aura 2000



We Only Thought We Wanted a Séance
“When my twin brother and I were younger, we did a lot of crazy things...”
DB Visual Arts, Denise Beverly



Ghosts and Goblins and Witches, Oh My!
“There’s a chilly wind blowing...”
Hand-Me-Downz, Richard Skelley



Haunted House Halloween Party Invitations
“Lost, we creep along a dark road toward a lighted porch…”
It’s a Beautiful World, Catherine Sherman



The Haunting of Parnell House
“I saw a dark red puddle at the foot of the stairs...”
Janet Lee Designs, Janet Palaggi

No comments: