please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally a website of sorts

Go to www.dbvisualarts.org to visit my webpage

I finally do have a website of sorts to showcase my online and local work. This started on facebook but you do not have to have a facebook account to access it. The opening page has links to all my stores as well as there being thumbnail buttons at the top of the page. You will find a page that tells more about me and the type of products I do. On the following pages will be the online store venues I use for my work, with the last page being a contact page with links to email me, go to my facebook page, go to my twitter or here to my blog.

Please feel free to look around, like my facebook page, follow me on twitter or on this blog and of course if you have any questions please drop me an email. Thanks for looking!


No comments: