please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Bridesmaid cards ... I have been making bridesmaid cards






it seems like that is all I have done but I am pleased with the 5 new designs for my online card stores. I only had a handful before now and I know especially on Greeting Card Universe this is a popular card search and purchase.

So I got busy and even took on a challenge of drawing the dresses for the cards myself. Some of the embellishments are tools from my program but the shape and design of the dresses are mine. I made bridesmaid, matron of honor and maid of honor cards. So I have 15 new cards on GCU and will add them to Zazzle soon.

Getting ready to start work on the Jan / Feb newsletter for Treasures In Time this week. Prayers for all to stay WELL !!!!

No comments: