please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bookmarks, posters on the way



( These are a few of the designs that will be available here in Bristol and at Putney Books in Putney, Vermont - Thanks Sarah!)


Bookmarks are on the way to Treasures in Time. I have been thinking about this for a bit,the postcards have been such a hit. I already have a pre-order for these of around 50 bookmarks to go to Putney, VT. (yay)

I found 3 hook racks by the side of the road that are perfect for hanging them up. My print partner has some great plastic card stock that is heavy,durable ,waterproof and tear-proof. Lest my friend Ty thinks I swiped another idea, I was already thinking about it,but his recent blog entries gave me a little nudge. Thanks Ty.

Also one of my best selling cards and postcards will be a 11x17 poster. Small enough to frame larger or big enough on its own. i am excited about this as well. People have been asking about them for a while. pre-order on this as well, one framed one unframed. (yay again)

3 comments:

armywife said...

Awesome job, Denise!!

Maryfrances said...

Good luck Dee...hope it all goes well for you.

LeslieinTN said...

They look great and congrats! I know you are excited to be pursuing this dream. :)