please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Treasures in Time....what a treasure I found




Look at that wall, can you believe it?? Brian is so talented with this stuff. I would be standing there for hours staring at it. He whipped that gallery into shape in about 20 minutes. He put spotlights on it today and it is gorgeous.

Brian, Mike and Norm moved things around and set up the refreshments, everything looked wonderful, and like an army of ants put it all away before I knew they were doing it.

We had a small turnout but those who came were very complimentary and made me feel very special.

Thanks to the guys especially !!! and to the 10 who showed up and those who bought cards. I got some interest in doing some custom cards, that is really nice to have as an off shoot of the store.

I feel like I found a real treasure in these guys. I am grateful!

No comments: