please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the interview

Well, I just got off of the phone with Joe Tennis, a reporter on the Bristol Herald Courier. We will have a story in the community section of the paper on Sunday the 27th. He said "it might not be a big story" but that is okay with me. I am grateful for any help with getting the word out.

We have an informal reception planned at the store. Brian and I worked on the window and arranged almost all of the framed art on display. They moved the card display to the front of the store and we are getting very positive feedback on the cards and the window.

WOW it is all exciting and a little scary... I still am shy by nature and amazed that people like my work. Here is the reception flyer and a couple of the new cards as a sneak peek. click on image to enlarge it.



No comments: