please respect my copyright - all rights reserved - do not use without permission. ©denise beverly / db visual arts

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Exclusive images of Bristol Va. Tn.

I recently set about to advertise my cards being exclusive at Treasures in Time in Bristol Tn. These store owners have been very supportive with my artwork. I have note cards, post cards, all occasion cards and framed prints for sale there. As of today, they are the only store selling my images apart from a card of Barter Theatre at a store in Abingdon, Va.

I am excited about the possibility of getting the news out and seeing if it affects sales. Along with the summer tourists season, I hope it will be an exciting first year for me selling locally.

2 comments:

TimMc said...

Hi Denise,

I'm sure your cards will do very well there. I hope the summer tourist season is a very busy one!

denise beverly said...

hi there tim, thanks for stopping by